What are the benefits of “Powder Paint” in general?
1.(a) High performance paint film -The thick film of powder painting has good strength, good resistance for chemicals, corrosion and weather by the function of the polymer resin. Powder painting can achieve a film thickness of 40 to 150 microns with one painting. Moreover if you adopt the preheating method, it is possible to paint high thick film. Wide range of parts for steel furniture, electric panels, home appliances and cars can be applied.
(b) . Excellent corrosion resistance Powder paint is recognized as its excellent corrosion resistance and is applied for severe environment such as road guardrails, water supply materials, building materials, outside light poles.
(c) .Repaint cost reduction Powder coating (powder coating) has high quality, coating strength and excellent rust prevention ability, so it is less repainted and running cost can be reduced.
2. (a) Eco-friendly paint hazardous painting method
The environmental- friendly painting
Powder paint does not contain organic solvent at all, air pollution, fire, poisoning, etc. can be reduced.
3. (a) Recycle of paint
- Reduce of paint use and costs
Powder paint is not wet type paint so over-sprayed powder paint can be recycled. It brings cost down to customers.
What are benefits of our “Powder Painting”?
Our group company in Japan, Parker Engineering Co., Ltd. is a leading manufacturer of powder paint equipment. Therefore we are a professional of not only painting but also equipment. Here are features of our painting gun.
- Mounted with Super Pulse Power which has 1.3 times of the electric charge of the conventional product.
- Outstanding penetration into the inside corners of box shaped work.
- Less powder accumulation on the inner floor of box shaped work.
- Less powder is blown away or lost even if the gun is moved close to the parts to be coated.
- The gun cable has connectors on both ends for one-touch replacement.
- Voltage impressed to gun tip is a maximum of 100Kv
- Comply with EU, End-of-Life Vehicle Directive’ 2000/53/EC and ’Electrical and Electronic Equipment Waste Directive’ 2002/95/EC
*Detail of Parker Engineering: http://www.parker-eng.co.jp/en/product/ms-plant/tosoubooth-drybooth/ionics